The objective of this policy is to inform data subjects about the different processings carried out by this organization through the website and that affect their personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR hereinafter)
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER.
The organization GNANOMAT S.L domiciled in FARADAY 7 PARQUE CIENTÍFICO DE MADRID 28049 MADRID, PHONE NUMBER:+34 910800806 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
We will process your personal data provided through our web forms to:
- To attend to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated in the website.
- Understand the behavior of the navigator within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- Comply with legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- To protect and exercise our rights or to respond to claims of any kind.
- Where applicable, sending commercial communications regarding the goods or services that make up our activity., and / or news or newsletters related to our sector.
- Manage and send you the requested budget.
- Manage your data to schedule the requested appointment.
- Manage, monitor your activity in the blog/forum.
3. LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING.
- In the consent you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. The refusal to provide your personal data will result in the impossibility of processing your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the data subject may not refuse to process personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and trajectory avoiding attacks on our website. In this case, the data subject may not refuse to process personal data, although he may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in the eighth section of this policy.
4. DATA RETENTION DEADLINES OR CRITERIA.
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be properly blocked to, where appropriate, make them available to the competent Public Administrations and Agencies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the limitation period for actions that may arise from the relationship with the client and/or the legally prescribed retention periods.
In the event that you have provided us with your resume, we will keep your data for the maximum period of one year from the receipt of the same by the entity, unless you have authorized us to keep your data for a period of conservation greater than indicated.
Data blocking period: [NOTE *** keep the following 3 paragraphs if through the website you can contract services or purchase a products] ONLY SPAIN. DELETE THIS COMMENT
THE CIVIL CODE. Between 5 or 15 years depending on the case, according to the provisions of article 1964.2 of the aforementioned legal body.
5. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING.
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the duration of the processing of your personal data, organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- State Security Forces and Corps.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, where the controller has a legal obligation to provide personal data.
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
The organization carries out international data transfers that have an adequate level of protection and all the necessary guarantees according to data protection regulations. The enabling for such transfers is provided for in Article 49 of the GDPR. Transfers are made to entities located in Madrid.
The interested parties may exercise at any time and totally free of charge the rights of access, rectification and erasure, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited or request the portability of them (where technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and where appropriate, not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing , including profiling.
To do this, you can use the forms enabled by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or email address indicated above. In any case, your application must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
In the event that you feel your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority .
In compliance with Directive 2000/31/EC, if you do not wish to receive further information about our services, you may unsubscribe by sending an email to the address email@example.com with “LOW” subject or by clicking on the **unsubscribe* box.
9. TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA.
The data subject guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date; committing to report any changes with respect to the data that it provided, by the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. You will be liable for any damages, both direct and indirect, that you may cause as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data of third parties, declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the organization from any liability arising from the failure to comply with this obligation.
10. SOCIAL NETWORKS.
Social Networks are part of the day-to-day life of many Internet users, and for them the Entity has created different profiles in some of them. All users who visit our website have the opportunity to join our social networks or groups.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org